Sunday, January 8, 2012

SHINGDIGS CATERING...IT'LL SPANK YOUR TASTS BUDS

My brother Mac is a chef. He owns and operates a catering/food truck business in Birmingham Alabama along with his partner Chad.  The name of the business is Shindigs. They concentrate on creative flavor profiles while keeping it healthy.  For as long as I remember in pre meal prayers Mac's final petition would be "use this food for the nourishment of our body - not fat". Well he and Chad pass that blessing to all of their customers and manage to spank your taste buds too!


I had the privilege of attending a tasting before the truck known as "Miss Piggy" rolled onto the streets of Birmingham/Jefferson County. I enjoyed taking pics.









Link to their website:
shindigscateringtrucks.com

1 comment:

  1. OK OK~ I meant to tell you that I saw Mac at the dentist office and told him that you and I had been wanting the truck to come to Selmatown for a block party---Lets hope Mac brings Shindigs to us one day?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete